Church Acadiana is probably different from the churches you’ve visited in the past. Our mission is to help people far from God become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. But it is our vision that sets us apart. Our focus is on reaching the next generation by equipping parents to disciple their kids. We are family-integrated — that means we keep families together and teach parents how to disciple their kids at home (See the article, “Why Family-Integrated Church?”). On Sundays you’ll experience verse-by-verse Bible teaching and passionate praise music. And our Home Groups are small groups of people who meet weekly for prayer, fellowship, and deeper study of Sunday’s sermon.
And we’d love for you to join us. Come as you are. You don’t have to dress up. You don’t have to be any particular age. And please don’t feel the need to pretend about anything. Church Acadiana is a place where God meets people who are far from perfect. That means anyone is welcome no matter where they are on their spiritual journey.
No matter who you are, what you have done, or where you are on your spiritual journey, at Church Acadiana you will be accepted, encouraged, and equipped to be all that God created you to be. Church at the movie theater is awesome!
Each Sunday you can expect …
- Transformational Bible teaching that applies to your everyday life.
- Hot coffee and refreshments! Free!
- Comfortable seating.
- Modern music that is upbeat and inspirational.
- Casual dress (just wear what’s comfortable).
- A welcoming, laid back atmosphere.
- The worship experience begins at 10 A.M. and lasts around an hour.
- A Family Room with a live feed into the worship auditorium if your child is being too loud.